Welcome to the St Boswells Branch
The first veterinary practice in St.Boswells was opened in 1900 by Bob Connachie in a house which once stood next to the Main Street Trading bookshop. Over the years the practice has gradually expanded and developed and in 2007 moved to its present site at Greenside Farm.
Today the practice caters to the needs of clients from all parts of the UK, who travel to St Boswells in order to access diagnostic treatment options not available elsewhere.
Clinical directors Morven Coutts, Neil Cameron and Andrew Armitage endeavour to keep the practice at the heart of the community whilst striving to offer the highest possible standards of care to our clients and their animals.
From north, west and south: turn into St Boswells from the A68 opposite the Buccleuch Arms Hotel. Drive along the avenue of trees on the village green. Immediately past the enclosed field on the right, turn right along the sign-posted drive to the vet surgery.
From the east: drive along Main Street and turn left immediately after the bus station.
St Boswells, TD6 0AJ | Phone: 01835 823257 | Email:
Where To Find Us
You must enable Performance & Targeting Cookies to use this functionality.
Use the form below to get in touch with the St Boswells branch.