About Greenside Vets St Boswells
The first veterinary practice in St.Boswells was opened in 1900 by Bob Connachie in a house which once stood next to the Main Street Trading bookshop. Over the years the practice has gradually expanded and developed and in 2007 moved to its present site at Greenside Farm.
Today the practice caters to the needs of clients from all parts of the UK, who travel to St Boswells in order to access diagnostic treatment options not available elsewhere.
Clinical directors Neil Cameron and Andrew Armitage endeavour to keep the practice at the heart of the community whilst striving to offer the highest possible standards of care to our clients and their animals.
A branch surgery in Jedburgh operates alongside the main surgery in St Boswells – See below for further details.